First Blogger Blog: FAQs about ME!

         Aastha's First Bloggers Blog    


    Hello Everyone, this is the one last first-timer blog I would have here. Weird isn't it? In the first blog itself, I am mentioning it to be the last. But well yeah if you have missed it, I said 'first-timer' as well. So, technically it is & it ain't. 

Disclaimer: The above conclusions were made by pondering over my belief of infinite-ness of any process & thus, as You would have guessed it right, more philosophical gyaan coming ahead.

In brief, that's : 

"Every Beginning is an End to something & every End a beginning to something New."

BTW(By the Way, for people like :me few years back == Nerds, Unaware of Social Lingo; Perhaps today this will be relevant to none, still abbreviations better be explained)

Waise for the first blog I thought what better than FAQs about me, bcoz(because) that would be the best way you could get to know me.

So, here I present to you my bare-self through the means of FAQs

FAQs


A generous attempt to answering all of them.

Who AM I?

I am Aastha P. Mehta,a Technophile, Artistic (in my own ways😉😉😉) & a Jugaadi person(Who gets things done in unique ways which seem impossible otherwise to attain in short frame of time) with an ability to relate to almost any topic in the world🎬🎭🎮🎧🎨🎲🏁🌞✨ or atleast willing to explore them all.


Different people have different perceptions of me & below are the results of data analysis based on my interpretations of the feedback given by them:

Society classifies me as a species of Multi-varied talent who often realize what they want to do, after spending may be 20+ years & that's an Engineer!
  • More details: Specializing in EXTC i.e.Electronics & Telecommunications (2016-2020).
  •  Also, one fun thing did you spot it? Batch of 2020 We are the luckiest & unluckiest batch of students.
  •  Lucky: Since we are the only one who got time to explore self-interests & upskill before eventually diving into corporate life/ may be Masters, University Exams got cancelled😊.
  •  Unlucky: Since we didn't get to live those perhaps all those
  • "One-Last-Times", also offers getting rescinded or applications getting deferred is one more thing to worry for some.

For my Parents: I am moody li'll kid who they like to take care of & are proud of to certain extent.

For my Brother: I am the most fierce opponent to all the plans he would make.😉

What am I doing here?

I was planning this long, but procrastination led me here so late. I just registered myself here after receiving a small motivation packet through visiting a portfolio mentioning blogger.com.

What do I like?

  • Learning New Things.
  • Enjoying nature, fav dishes & self time - Not gonna tell😁
  • Sharing my knowledge - Mentoring/ Teaching just to learn more- Kind of social interactions I ever want in my life.
  • Quality Time😜 With Apps like: 
    • Instagram(Memes, Friends & More Memes), 
    • Quora(Respect++), Hotstar(Long Back when no other Shenanigans transformed streaming industry in India), 
    • Netflix, LinkedIn (Recent Chaska),
    • Telegram (Nowadays, Exploring new people, joining Grps focussed on learning & sharing free courses which I rarely complete😂)

What do I do in my free time?

  • Using Time- Read , Read & Read -  The canvas is spread very widely.
    • Not Books but anything,
    • Spanning from Show Reviews to Medicinal Uses,
    • From Fiction to Politics & Power.
    • From Stories of past glories to predictions of futuristic world
    • From Motivational to Spiritual
  • Watching shows/series 
  • Youtube(TMKOC, TED, Sadhguru, Tech, Random )
  • Having Philosophical Conversations (with jo mila sunane k liye😉)

My Favorite Shows:

A very long list, may be I'll finish compiling it someday.

My future plans:

Career Wise: Currently, hoping to enter industry to learn best programming, management practises in respective arenas.
Be plan for the unplanned.
Learning: 
DSA, ML,DL,AI, Content Creation, FOSS (Exploring Open Source)
Spiritually:
Master the art of being same in every situation.

My Life Mantras:

Keep realizing what you don't know by learning what you don't know.

Comments